Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 18, 2008

Two days ago, we had our first intramural softball game. Despite my 3-5 p.m lab, I barely made it to the 5 game on time. The sky was bright and fields a little damp from the previous days rain, but the conditions didn't hinder our performances. With three homeruns in the first inning we took a lead that would not squander as the game progressed. In the end, our team won in three innings because of a mercy rule, giving us a 1-0 record.
Wednesdays are my most filled days because of four morning classes followed by a three hour chem lab. Although yesterday felt extremely long, our labs about chromatography and the synthesis of acetanilide were very interesting and fun to be able to do without help from instructors.
Today, I must prepare for two exams, and I'm looking forward to a fun and exciting weekend with friends.

No comments: