Monday, September 22, 2008

Mondays...what a drab

So it's everybody's least favorite day of the week and to top it all off, the Packers lost a terrible game to the Cowboys last night. Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen so many people become so upset from a football game. But whatever, the season is still young and there's plenty of time to correct mistakes.
On another note, I'm hoping my Chicago White Sox can clinch the AL Central and blast their way into the playoffs. Although they are not the most talented of teams, they have a group of veterans who have never won a world series title and are hungry for one of their last chances to win it. So if the pitching staff can remain solid, the south side boys might have a great shot to go far this year.
Tomorrow, I play in a double header for intramural softball and hope face some stiffer competition than OET because we beat them 19-0 with only 7 players on the field. I guess we'll find out whether we're among the top teams in the league after tomorrow.

No comments: