Monday, September 15, 2008

An enjoyable weekend

Besides the regular load of homework, my weekend was very eventful. On friday night, about a dozen friends and I drove to Oshkosh to see the Coen brothers' newest feature, Burn After Reading. The film was a dark comedy resembling a mix of Fargo and The Departed. After the movie, we headed back for campus and hung out the rest of the night. The next morning, I participated in the frisbee golf tournament that the Theta Chis hosted. The whole experience was a blast, and the frat brothers were our caddies. No matter where the frisbees went, they had to fetch them. A few of the members of Theta Chi had to trek into forests, creeks, and even climb up trees to get lost frisbees.
Although my first intramural softball game got rained out, I'm looking forward to our double-header this coming Tuesday.

No comments: