Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This is my last time in the office before Thanksgiving, so I would like to wish everybody a happy and fortunate Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to visiting everyone in my family, and I can't wait to have an awesome feast.
To my surprise, it snowed a few inches last night. I had a couple good snowball fights with friends earlier, and attempted to make a snowman...my hands got too cold because I wasn't wearing any gloves haha!
All this talk of snow and ice has reminded me of some hockey, and I am happy to announce that the Blackhawks came back from a 3-0 deficit on Saturday night to upset the Maple Leafs in overtime...this happened much to the dismay of my girlfriend who is a Toronto fan, so I would like to rub it in her face : P

No comments: