Monday, October 6, 2008

Best $5 I've Ever Spent

Last week, I signed up for a campus sponsored activity, and we went paintballing up by green bay. The cover charge was only five bucks, and I was a little nervous at first because I have never gone before. The teams were evenly split, and we started having fun right away. Aside from a few bruises, everything went awesome. Everybody had great stories to tell afterward. The whole thing lasted about 4 hours. The $5 cover was only to pay the gas for the trip.
I have no idea why, but this has been one of the worst sporting weekends I have ever witnessed. The Packers lost a terrible game, and the Brew Crew were knocked out of the playoffs. Not only that, my White Sox must win tonight in order to force Game 5 in the ALDS. It seems that they're pretty much toast as of right now, but they can maybe turn things around right now and give Tampa Bay a run for their money.

No comments: